Tuesday, October 18, 2005

More Critters?!?!

Now I think there is something living on my porch! Or at least, camping out there at night. My dog goes beserk when she is let out. I was worried today that it might be a rat--eeeewwww! But now I think it's just lizards . . . and maybe one very fat toad. There's also the black mold I saw growing outside my house . . . and the antbed right at the front of my garage (they obviously didn't know I had just bought some very potent bug spray!) . . . . Maybe I'll just move.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ugh, the ants! I hate ants! We have fire ants, the WORST kind, all over our yard, front and back. There is a new mound every few days or so, after they abandon the old one. And the mounds are HUGE. The ant killer we have needs water to really work and since it hasn't been raining and we have a large yard...well, they're taking over. Good luck, if you find something that works, let us know!