Thursday, July 06, 2006

Celebrating the Fourth

Every year our church has an Independence Day picnic on the Sunday evening before the fourth. This is what the boys did this year.



Andrew decorated his bike, then had fun with all the room to ride.




Stephen got a new skateboard. Since he couldn't ride it decorated, he decorated his helmet instead.




Josh tried to keep Mom from taking pictures of him. Silly boy, he should have known I'd get him sooner or later! Josh is in the "let's just kind of hang out" stage.

1 comment:

sharon said...

Hi, I just found your blog through Callie and Avery's blog. They are friends from college. I too have three boys and it is fascinating to see what life could be bringing us down the road as they get older. I applaude you for your success this far as a single parent and homeschooler. My husband and I are homeschooling but we just got started. The oldest is going into 1st this year! We are excited to be able to give our kids this opport. I look forward to checking out more of your blog!

Grace to you
Sharon