Friday, July 14, 2006

Campaholics



The younger boys have been camping all week. They asked me Sunday night if they could camp, and have asked every night since then if we could leave it up one more night. They LOVE the tent! I LOVE not finding someone has sneaked into my bed in the middle of the night. But am I crazy letting two little boys camp alone? Don't I know some weirdo prowler could sneak into the back yard and steal off with my children? What AM I thinking?






Don't worry they're safe! This is how they like to camp:



AJ asked Wednesday if we could keep the tent up one more night. I said I'd think about it (I'm really ready to have my living room back!), and he said, "Mama, I really LOVE this indoor camping!" I'm right there with ya, buddy!

Hmmm . . . think maybe I could convince the Den Master in Cub Scouts to try it?

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Too cute! What could be better than camping indoors in Florida during the hottest month of the year?! Sounds like a win-win situation for all.