Saturday, December 10, 2005

Ooops! My Mistake.

No sooner were the words out of my mouth than the Holy Spirit was at work on me. Real torture is NOT having sick kids in rainy weather that the Lord is asking me to serve. It is being captive to selfishness and laziness. And REAL torture would be not knowing who could get me through being a homebound single mom with sick kids, rainy weather and a messy house. Fortunately for me, I know who will get me through it. I also now know that I have been living like a woman without accountability. I have expected my kids to be accountable to me, but have not acted or shown them that I am accountable for the way I use my time, energy, resources, etc. Ooops! My mistake. First thing tomorrow, I have to have a talk with them. Then I have to clean up my house!

No comments: