Friday, April 21, 2006

Everybody's Campin' 'Cept Me!

Ahhhh . . . my kind of weekend. All the boys are camping except for me. No, I haven't lost my mind. I am not letting the younger ones out in the back yard unattended. Josh is on a Boy Scout canoe trip, a decision that he started regretting last night (and I think might regret more since rain is supposed to pass through tomorrow). After attending a play tonight, I came home and set up a tent in the living room for the other two. They are down stairs watching Zorro while settled on their campout! My kind of campout. The kind with no bugs . . . no sunscreen . . . no hauling and unlaoding of gear . . . no hours of set up only to know I'll have to get up tomorrow and tear it all down . . . well, you get the idea. The only thing that would make this weekend better for me would be to NOT have to tear through bedrooms to move one kid into a different room. I'd rather be scrapbooking . . . but at least I'm not camping!

No comments: