Sunday, December 31, 2006

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! I have heard the Veggie Tales sing "Forever" about a thousand billion times now! And do the HAVE to sing "Better Is One Day in Your House"? I really loved that song. It's almost as bad as having to listen to them sing "Friends" back in March when AJ got the camping CD. But now? They're singing praise songs!!!! What WAS I thinking before Christmas . . . er . . . I mean . . . what was Santa thinking? He and I are going to have to have a talk.

Or maybe I'll send AJ to entertain him with Veggie Tales sing High School Musical.

OK, now there's another hot button for me. (We watched HSM on DVD about thirty times in the first three days we had it!)

Somebody SAVE me! I need a chick flick! . . . And a portable CD player with headphones for AJ!

No comments: