Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Aaaaction!

I'm not sure which is more fun: watching a cool action movie WITH boys, or watching the boys AFTER to movie. We just got the new Zorro movie. Today while we were down sick (OK, I was down sick. I just needed to keep everyone else busy so I could rest!) we watched it a second time. I find myself repeatedly telling the boys to sit down during these movies. Thank goodness for DVD--I'd hate to explain to the guy sitting in front of us at the theater why he just got whacked in the back of the head with a sword! Live theater, anyone? Anyway, they barely sit through the entire movie, then afterward go FLYING outside to act out everything they just saw. And at my house, it isn't long before one or more kids are decked out in black capes and masks with swords in their hands! So here I sit watching two little boys out in the back yard performing all kinds of stunts in costume in the back yard. Definitely better than the movie! Hmmmm . . . it's a good thing we don't have a train!

No comments: