Friday, March 10, 2006

Where Have I Been?

Some of you may have been wondering why I haven't been posting much here on my blog. There are actually two reasons. One is that with so much to do to keep up with school and the boys' activities, the boys haven't had much time to do typical boy stuff. Not that it isn't always an adventure around my house, but you'd get as tired of hearing the arguments and fights that go on as I get of hearing them. Also most of what I do have to write about is happening with school, so I'm posting more on my homeschool blog. But don't worry, I'm sure AJ will be up to his usual mischief. Also the boys are in a Missions play at church tomorrow, so I will try to post some pictures of that this weekend. Meanwhile, check out my homeschool blog. God is giving me a lot to say there!

No comments: