Sunday, March 05, 2006

Exactly Where Have You Been?

During church today they showed several minutes of video footage of people from our church giving testimonies of how they came to know the Lord. One of the people was our music minister. This is the guy who leads music up in front of the church every Sunday. He is the one who leads the children's choir that all three of my boys are in. He has boys the same ages as my two oldest sons, so we pass at lots of different activities.

My youngest son leaned over to me as his testimony played and said:
"Mom, I think I know him from somewhere!"

1 comment:

Crystal said...

How VERY funny! It made me laugh out loud...and I have been wondering WHERe you have been? I enjoy your blog, LIsa..it's so encouraging. We've watched two dVD sermons of Dr.Phil and we love the guy..he's great! Do you have an email address for him?