Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yes. More from Me.

Just what I need! A new blog!

After considering the advice from a friend, I have started a new blog: for movie reviews . I will be posting my reviews here as I watch DVD's and movies, TV shows, and the like. Maybe I'll even have some "guest" reviewers (ages 13 and 10--not sure I should have the 8-year-old reviewing yet). My hope is to provide the common man's (or woman's) Chrisitian view on media. I really hate trying to find reviews that take a parent's opinion into account. They either are too picky (understandably, since they are providing everything for consideration) or too approving. So here's my humble take on what's out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lisa! I left you a comment earlier, but my ISP connection dropped just as I hit "send" so don't know if you got it. It's your old friend Laura Caldwell from Pinewood... I've been reading your blog for awhile and am just now getting around to saying hello (sorry!). I am starting a blog of my own and will link to your movie review blog--I think it's a great idea! If you got my previous comment as well, feel free to delete it!