Move over Grinch! Our silly cat is determined to ruin Christmas. When we set up our Christmas tree, she claimed it. She climbed up in it until we broke that habit with a spray bottle! Still she's determined. In the last few days she has:
- knocked a small tree in our entryway off the shelf . . . multiple times!
- removing ornaments from the tree to play with
- "helping" wrap presents by laying down in the open end of the paper while I work on the other end.
- slashed into presents with her present-opening-claws
- taken again to climbing up the inside of the tree . . . all the way . . . to the top! Then she plays with the ornaments!
- ripping down the garland hanging in the stairwell
On top of that, we're dog-sitting, so we have THREE dogs right now, and I'm constantly heading off dogfights.
All we need is the toddler. Uh . . . no thanks.