Thursday, November 01, 2007

You can tell a lot about a guy . . .


IMG_7974
Originally uploaded by cmphotomommy
One of the things I started doing a few years ago was only allowing the boys to hoard a limited amount of candy that they bring home. It prevents problems with one bringing home ten pounds (like AJ did tonight), and one only bringing home one pound. I let them pick out their favorites, then the rest goes into a community jar or pile. Once they finish their own stash, they can eat from the community stores. (Now I know what you're thinking. NO, it is NOT a way for me to get at some of their candy. Just works out kind of conveniently that way.)

Stephen sorts his candy into lots of little piles (still not exactly sure how they were organized!). Then he chooses which piles to keep. Weird, I know.

No comments: