Monday, August 06, 2007

All in a Week

So much has happened in the last week that I hardly know where to start. So here's the gist:

  • Sunday: found kitten less than a week old, older boys left for a week for camp, AJ went with his dad for the day, I start around the clock rotations to feed the kitten
  • Monday: watched kids for the day, kept feeding kitten, took AJ to see Transformers
  • Tuesday: more kids, still feeding kitten every four to five hours, AJ has friend over for the day, then goes to friend's house to spend the night, I have dinner with a friend
  • Wednesday: I have lunch with a friend, AJ at his friend's until after lunch, I take AJ and his friend to Chuck E. Cheese, AJ supposed to spend the night with his Pawpaw, but it was delayed
  • Thursday: AJ leaves to spend a couple of days with Pawpaw, I run errands, afternoon brings a call from a weepy AJ who misses me, spend evening with my dearest friend and her kids
  • Friday: AJ decides to come home early, I RUSH to get SOMETHING done before he does, boys come home from camp late that evening . . . . and yes, I am STILL feeding the kitten every four to six hours. I'm tired.
  • Saturday: boys and mom sleep in, get a few things done in the afternoon, talk about boys' week, run out to get groceries

There you have it. Our week in a nutshell . . . or maybe that's our week in a nut house.

No comments: